Octagonal Poker Table Top - A Review

One of my favourite surfaces to play cards on is the Octagonal Poker Table Top.  The reasons for which, I feel compelled to write about.
The Octagonal Poker Table Top allows for 8 Poker players to share in this unique playing experience.  This allows for the players to sit around each other, adding to the tension in a game amongst friends or family.
From my experience sitting around the Octagonal playing surface adds to the game when you are looking across from your opponents, gathered around playing against one another.  However there is, what I could best describe as a feeling of camaraderie which is promoted by the shape of this top.
Given the size of the Octagonal Poker Table Top a large surface is not required.  I can put mine practically anywhere and I have.  There is nowhere I cannot just set it up and just play.
The surface is comprised of an easy to clean green felt.  This makes this product very easy to maintain.  I can truly confirm this as last Christmas my one was subjected to a mass of debris and crumbs from crisps, nuts as well as the occasional beer spillage.  Any evidence of this ill-treatment has been swept away and even now it looks as good as it did last Christmas.
Furthermore, the surface of this poker table top is equipped with arm rests and built in cup holders, allowing for the each player's comfort and convenience.  It also just adds to the ambience when you are playing with your family or friends or even both.
Probably the big advantage to this item is that it is foldable.  It is very easy to store and I can just about store mine just about anywhere within reason.  It also comes with its very own Cover Bag, which has a handle, this makes it exceptionally easy to carry around.  I have on so many occasions brought mine to friends houses for games without any hassle whatsoever.
All in all, it is a really good poker table top.

0 comments: